Exam registration at the University of Konstanz
From ZEuS-Wiki english
Exam registration in the summer semester 2021
In the course of migration of the exam administration system at the University of Konstanz from StudIS/examinations to ZEuS, all examinations are now managed in ZEuS starting in winter semester 2019/20. After the study programme Rechtswissenschaft (state examination in law) has already successfully started in winter semester 2018/19, all examinations for all study programmes have been processed in ZEuS for the first time from now on.
Therefore, examination registration has also be executed in winter semester 2019/20 in ZEuS for all students. However, students in the study programme Rechtswissenschaft who have already used ZEuS for examination also need a TAN for registration, withdraw or change because ZEuS now uses the TAN mechnism during the registration process. Read the Exam registration using a TAN article to learn more about this.
Detailed information about the regulations for all study programmes is available below:
Overview of exam registration regulations in the summer semester 2021
- As usual in this department, the examination office will automatically register you via ZEuS for many of the exams in required law courses
- For certain exams in the Department of Law, you have to register yourself via ZEuS (assessment: 0-18 points)
- Go to ZEuS, too, to register for exams in other departments, the Language Institute (SLI) and the Centre for Transferable Skills (SQ)
- Register via ZEuS
- Register via ZEuS
- Go to StudIS/examinations or the responsible examination office to register for exams in other departments, the Language Institute (SLI) and the Centre for Transferable Skills (SQ)
- Go to the examination office in the Department of Law to register for exams in the study programme Rechtswissenschaft (state examination in law) (assessment: 0-18 points)
Registration periods in ZEuS in the summer semester 2021
On the following page you will find an overview of the respective registration periods in ZEuS for the individual subjects.