ZEuS - our portal for students
From ZEuS-Wiki english
- 1 Welcome to our ZEuS-Wiki pages for students!
- 2 New here at the University of Konstanz? - Videos explain ZEuS for freshers
- 3 Information about Corona
- 4 Documentation in the ZEuS-Wiki
- 5 FAQ - Questions about using the ZEuS portal for students
- 6 New features in ZEuS and in the ZEuS-Wiki
- 7 Information for doctoral students
- 8 Wiki articles for ZEuS for students
- 9 Contact
Welcome to our ZEuS-Wiki pages for students!
Watch info as video
The University of Konstanz’s ZEuS portal - the central entrolment and study information system - provides you with a wide range of options for planning and organising your studies! ZEuS continues to expand its range of services at the University of Konstanz. At the moment, it focuses on
- assisting with the application process,
- managing student information and
- scheduling your courses and internships
- as well as exam administration
You will find all courses for the summer semester 2021 offered in the
As a result, you will be able to search the online course catalogue and plan your studies.
New here at the University of Konstanz? - Videos explain ZEuS for freshers
|You can now find information on ZEuS - your central enrolment and student portal - »here«.
Brief explanations in the form of texts and videos on the most important functions should make it easier for you to get started.
Information about Corona
Booking of time slots in the Library possible again!
|Starting on Tuesday, 9 March 2021, students can study in the Library sections BG, BS and J again. You can book the following time slots via ZEuS:
Booking is possible until 7:00 of the same day. You can book one time slot per day' only. If there are slots still available in the afternoon, you will be able to book between 10:00 and 14:00 of the same day. Bookings for Saturday must be made by Friday, 14:30.
The Media Centre, computer pool in the Information Centre and book area N have not yet been reopened.
You have to wear a medical or FFP2 mask, also when seated at your workspace. The reopening of 350 workspaces in the Library is possible because of the current Corona Ordinance (CoronaVO) and is based on the current incidence rate in the Konstanz district.
Addition of a telephone number for contact tracing according to § 6 of the Corona-VO
|According to § 6 of the Corona Regulation (Corona-VO) dated 23 June 2020 (in the version valid since 30 September 2020), the University of Konstanz is obliged to collect and storethe following personal data of visitors, users or participants for the purpose of contact tracing:
First and last name, address, date and period of attendance and, if available, the telephone number.
Documentation in the ZEuS-Wiki
The ZEuS-Wiki is your online reference guide to read up on how to navigate the portal and find answers to your most frequently asked questions about organising your studies. You can access the wiki articles you need in the following ways:
- via articles which are structured the same way as the menu
- by searching through our list of questions and answers and clicking on the links to the corresponding articles
- The wiki search function (article in German)
FAQ - Questions about using the ZEuS portal for students
For information about the most important topics have a look at the page FAQ - The most frequently asked questions about using the ZEuS portal for students.
New features in ZEuS and in the ZEuS-Wiki
Since ZEuS is continually growing and expanding its services, you will also notice our features evolving over time. The LSF online course catalogue and the exam administration which had been managed with StudIS/Prüfungen are now integrated into ZEuS. By this, your options for planning your studies have been extended significantly.
→ Visit our New ZEuS features for students page to find out how.
→ Information provided in the ZEuS about recent changes in ZEuS are listed below:
Information for doctoral students
If you are also enroled as a student, registration for courses in ZEuS is only possible in the "student" role. Read this for more information.
Wiki articles for ZEuS for students
- Planner Of Studies with module plan
- My registrations
- My achievements
- Student Service
- Online application
- Courses ♦ Registration ♦ Overview
- Courses ♦ Registration ♦ Single registration
- Courses ♦ Registration ♦ Group priorities
- Courses ♦ Registration ♦ Module priorities
- Courses ♦ Withdraw ♦ Overview
- Courses ♦ Withdraw/Change ♦ Single registration
- Courses ♦ Withdraw/Change ♦ Group priorities
- Courses ♦ Withdraw/Change ♦ Module priorities
- Courses ♦ Parallel groups
- Courses ♦ Detail view
- Courses ♦ Transfer course and examination data to your own calendar
- Examinations ♦ Registration ♦ Exam registration at the University of Konstanz
- Examinations ♦ Registration ♦ Overview
- Examinations ♦ Registration ♦ As a student
- Examinations ♦ Registration ♦ Implicit registration
- Examinations ♦ Registration ♦ Mandatory registration
- Examinations ♦ Cancellation ♦ Overview
- Examinations ♦ Cancellation ♦ As a student
- Examinations ♦ Cancellation/Change ♦ Implicit registration
- Examinations ♦ Cancellation/Change ♦ Mandatorily registered examinations
- Examinations ♦ Transfer course and examination data to your own calendar
- Internship management in ZEuS
- Register for an internship
- Cancel internship registration
- Search for current internship and job postings - Overview
- Find current internships and job offers - Search
- Find current internships and job offers - Search results
- Current internship and job postings - Position details
If you have technical questions about the ZEuS portal for students, please contact the:
- ZEuS support team (Campus Management)
|Please give your matriculation number and use your university Email address ending on @uni-konstanz.de for any ZEuS support request!|
If you have questions about the content, please contact the Student Service Centre (SSZ):
- Level B4
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 9:30 - 14:00, Friday 9:30 -13:00
Email: Please use the contact form on the website